9.6.04

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (Anime)

I have come to the conclusion that every main character in this anime is stupid in some shape or form.

Takayuki: A plain idiot before the accident. If he says he's going to do something, he should darn will do it instead of slacking off and making Hakura wait 30 minutes and get involved in an accident. Completely irritated me for the first 2 episodes. After that, he got better; more organized, more reliable. Reliablity is everything. I can understand now (as I just watched the 5th episode) why he went to Mitsuki and kinda "forgot" about Hakura; I would understand 3 years passing by as being hard to move on in life as well.
Hakura: Waaaaay too forgiving. Takayuki hurts her sooo much and she's still like "It's ok, it's my fault". If she knew the truth, she'd probably go "it's ok, it's my fault, you two can be together" as well. -_- Other than that, she's one of the best characters along with her sister.
Akane: She seems to always be the one that's missing information and goes beserk because of it. Apparently she didn't know that her mother and father didn't want Takayuki anymore (this is the Mom and Dad's idiocy) but she also didn't take the hint that Mitsuki was hitting on Takayuki. She should also be more understanding on the issue of moving on in life; 3 years is a long time, and not moving on may very well mean not surviving in life. I agree, they could have done what she did and moved on while occasionally visiting Hakura, but again, the parents. Of course, it was Takayuki's insanity and regret that got him into the position of not being able to see Hakura again in the first place, so... it could be said that in the end it was all Takayuki's fault. >.>
Mitsuki: I kind of agree with Akane on her issue, while Akane doesn't understand moving on very much, Mitsuki seems to be very easy on forgetting her friend and moving onto Takayuki. If I were her I'd stop seeing Takayuki, but I'm not, and never planning to be :P. After all, she was part of the reason why Takayuki was late again, though Takayuki could have stopped stalling earlier and never had met Mitsuki. Mitsuki is evil. But she does look better with short hair. :o Most girls do. :o

~o~ yea, I was kinda bored, and I did the forbidden "commentary on anime" thinking again.

No comments: