23.9.04

Hmm......

So tomorrow there's a rather large bio exam, the last thing I want to be doing is posting a random post in my blog.

...


So anyway, I just learned that my sister has a xanga, which kinda surprised me, but then again it should have been fairly obvious. Ah well, The anime Girl's Bravo is extremely perverted in a pg-13 sort of way, but quite hilarious. I should play less pokemon, it's taking up most of my study time and I could be doing other work... In fact, I should goto sleep right now. O well. Recap on stuff I have to do!

Biology- Exam tomorrow
Chemistry- Practice homework problems, Web Quiz
Writ- Essay. AGAIN!! -_-
Environmental studies- ESSAY AS WELL!! Well, at least it's only the topic sentence for now.

Koi.

~~No! It's Plasmodium! Which has two different meanings! One's malaria and another is a large coenocytic blob of Myxogastrida cells! AAARRGGHHH!!

No comments: