23.5.06

What I need to improve in EFZ

1. Less A jamming. I have a lot of potential combos if I just didn't press that A button one too many times.
2. more precise button pressing. Man, so many potential corner combos missed just because I did the EX version of the wing attack rather than the A version and instant cancel D: suckkkk.... midscreen sucks too, when I do the stupid book instead of the wing attack.
3. More accurate recoil guarding. I probaly need to down-block more while they're on the ground, I always get underhit. Or just recoil guarding the first hit, in general. First hit is a pain, the next couple hits are always easier though.
4. Followup after recoil guarding. It sucks though because 90% of all of Misuzu's moves can't follow up after you recoil guard a person, especially when they A-jam... I think, Wing Attack while in the Air (assuming you're above them) or when they're low hitting on the ground works, and Yukito's punch while I"m on the ground and they're in the air works, but I don't always have yukito and wing after recoil is hard :(
5. Potato combo owns, but I shouldn't make it so obvious that they know what I"m doing, dammit. >:(

No comments: