9.1.09

Other People Blogging reminded me that I should Blog too

...uh. You'd think that now that I no longer have school that I'd have more time to blog about stuff. Actually, on the contrary, now that there's less school there's less need to have a distraction as a result of my ADHD to write about since there's not as much going on.

Such as me going to England for two weeks. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

I DID take pictures, but currently me and my fellow investigators (ie my sister) are looking into the mysterious port size my (mom's) cell phone has and laboriously moving all of my 150 pictures one by one onto a microSD card.

Rest assured, even when I upload the pictures there will be no one posing in any sort. I mean, come on, who wants to take pictures of friends and themselves when they have the awesome background scenery or beautiful exhibit to see.

ALSO I have been playing lots of Disgaea and even though I beat the game once and got one ending I am still not finished yet. I should probably make a writeup about it in the future. Maybe after I make Flonne master axes.

No comments: