7.3.09

Special A

OMG YUUKO GOTO WAS HIKARI?!?? HOLY CRAP I COULD NOT NOTICE AT ALL


... that's all I really wanted to say about this series. :V I wasn't planning to blog about it at all since it wasn't anything amazing. It did turn out, however, better than it started off. I thought the beginning episodes were quite lame, but it got much better as the series went along. Or maybe I just got used to it. The comedy was funny though. Comedy is always good.

There are no Megumi CGs/fanart/etc anywhere. :( I am very sad. Megumi was my only source of moe and the sole reason I kept watching the anime in the beginning. SHE DESERVES MORE CREDIT FOR HER MOENESS FOR KEEPING ME WITH THIS ok SERIES!!

BTW the main character TOTALLY sounds like a clone of Lelouche. Not surprisingly, they have the same seiyuu.

Also, Rosario and Vampire 2 is making me orz, but the intro is so pretty @.@... elbow gloves!!! I think the intro is the only reason I'm actually still watching this second season of this rather mediocre show...

Plus the Special A manga seems lamer than the show. The manga is requiring even stronger Megumi-moe f0rce power for me to read through it. Ah, I guess in some cases the anime really is better than the manga.

WHERE ARE MY MEGUMI PICS D: DANBOORU YOU FAIL ME

No comments: