10.5.09

Some Meme Thing

According to the prompt:

Comment to this entry and I'll pick three of your fandoms. You must then update your journal and answer the following questions:

01: What got you into this fandom in the first place?
02: Do you think you'll stay in this fandom or eventually move on?
03: Favorite episodes/books/movies/etc.?
04: Do you participate in this fandom (fanfiction, graphics, discussions)?
05: Do you think that more people should get into this fandom?

And so the three choices that were chosen for me were:

Pokemon
1. Some time in middle school, people started talking about it. My first impression was that it was some kind of tomogachi game. I have this memory of me being in McDonalds seeing someone playing Pokemon Red before I got into the fad but I don't quite know if that's a real memory or just my imagination.
2. Its always possible to move on in the fandom. But at the current moment I guess it will be staying. Though I personally think it's been much weaker than it has been before.
3. My favorite pokemon is Diglett. :V
4. I am not really a contributor, of any sorts, in terms of fandom anyway.
5. Well, if it means more people I can play Pokemon against, then yes. But I wouldn't be a missionary out to convert anyone or anything. :V

Air (or anything Key related)
1. Watched the anime on fansub. It was pretty so it attracted me. Then it had a good story so it moved me.
...I'm pretty simplistic like that.
2. On one hand, AIR imo really WAS a good series compared to other anime I've watched so I don't think it will fade from my mind that easily, even if I find a better series. On the other I've been playing EFZ for so long I don't think that would let me forget AIR either, since my main char is Misuzu...
3. EFZ is pretty funny game. Especially after you cried to AIR, then play it and be like "...what the hell"
4. Again, I'm not really a contributor unless playing a doujinshi game where the number of characters outnumber the number of players in North America counts.
5. I WILL try to tell whoever I befriend and is willing to watch anime to at least try watching AIR. I'm actually quite persistent in that, though I don't want to sound pushy. But generally if I made a new friend who watches anime, one of the first anime I will ever suggest, besides ones that actually suit their tastes, is AIR.

FF6
1. My friend gave me a hand-me-down PS and some burned games. One of them was FF6. :V
2. Well, I'm not exactly obsessed with FF6 right now, though I do want to get the Game Boy version... I'd say I'm more obsessed with Seiken Densetsu 3, or more specifically, the character design of one of the characters (Riesz) but that's just because... uh... just because.....well her fanart is everywhere and she suits my tastes-- OH DAMMIT ITS JUST BECAUSE SHE'S MOE
3. Lessee my favorite character would be Gau because he's funny and Relm because she's a loli that kills with a paintbrush.
4. Unless you consider me trying to make Relm the ULTIMATE CHARACTER IN FF6 a contribution, no not really.
5. Ummm.... I'm trying to get into FF13 soon :V I sense a pink haired moe...

The three fandoms she originally chose (Moe things, more moe things, even more moe things) was more accurate, but she changed that I suppose just because... wait, why DID she change that? She obviously had the right idea in the beginning. >.> <.<

No comments: