1.5.10

(Vocaloid miki) More Proof that...

It's the producers that make a song sound good, not necessarily the Vocaloid (which in this respect, is more like an instrument than anything else).



I think I stated before that I thought miki wasn't a very good vocaloid, because she sounded too much like Miku. But, there have been (as I posted before) many good Miku songs, therefore there's no reason that miki wouldn't have any good songs either! (And not just with the help of Yuki and Miku in one other very other good song...)

Consequently, this means of course that even the 1st generation vocaloids can sound good under the right producer... which, maybe, they can, although I still think those are significantly poorer in quality than the more modern vocaloids. That, and Ren for whatever reason I have never heard a really good song with him... WELL IT COULD JUST BE MY FEMALE PREFERENCE BIAS, I SUPPOSE.

...:V

No comments: