5.4.11

fuzichoko

I have a confession to make.

I believe this person is the best artist in the world.

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=27517

And on top of that, for whatever reason I find her tweets really cute. Despite the fact that I can only read it half the time... ok maybe only a quarter of the time... Regardless, her tweets sound mature, yet also dream-like, sort of like the pictures she draws.

Speaking of her drawings, her drawings are the best in the world. There's a lot of reasons for this. Its not just because she draws cute girls (although imo that factors in a lot), since a lot of artists on pixiv draw cute girls. In fact, there might be other people who draw cuter girls than she does.

However, she doesn't just draw cute girls, she draws cute girls in extraordinary settings with amazing scenery. Her scenery isn't just normal life, nor is it something grand and incomprehensible (which is typically what I see a lot of scenery drawings on pixiv: either a scene from everyday life or something out of this world, from the big bang or something). They're normal scenes... but not. They make you take a second look - its surrealism, with moe. Its just extraordinary.

So it might be her drawings affect my image of her when I see her tweets. I see, often, a girl, daydreaming, yet caring, innocent, yet mature. Probably from all the incomprehensible tweets on my twitter she was the one I was "worried" most when the earthquake hit.

In spite of the fact that I cannot comprehend most of her tweets.

Ok, I'm scaring myself. */end stalker mode*

No comments: