4.5.11

Vocaloid Catchup

As the title implies!

Floating Shelter



The song which I think deserves to be #1 (not that the other one is bad). It has a certain repetitive pattern that makes it quite catchy. There's probably something in the theme that also makes it interesting, if I could understand what it was. :V Must have something to do with hikikomoris. :V

アンハッピーリフレイン
(Unhappy Refrain?)


The number 1 vocaloid song right now. Reminiscent of "World's End Dance Hall", complete from the song style to the art style. I guess its made by the same person, probably? :V Oh well, it's not too bad anyway.

夢地図
(Dream Map)


40-meters strikes again! I know he makes a lot of good Miku songs, but I actually don't remember if he made any other GUMI songs before this one... Well regardless this one is quite neat. More mellow and calm than the last two songs (and more optimistic?).

No comments: