21.9.11

千本桜



Miku is so pretty~~

The song in itself sounds catchy, but a bit too much like touhou. I think it feels sort of "ripped off" of a touhou-style song, although I can't really say that as completely true since I think this style is just a certain type of genre that this song and touhou both happen to fall into.

Song aside, the video is really great. All the characters are so well drawn. Although what Miku exactly is... is up for question. A miko-police-military girl? :V Also, the theme seems really nationalistic. Not that that's a bad thing, but I guess just because of how the theme of the video and the song seems to go it feels like some propaganda schematic.

The title, I'll make a blatant guess and suggest it says "1000 trees".

MY BAD GOOGLE TRANSLATE SAYS ONE THOUSAND SAKURA TREES. derp. :V

No comments: