25.10.11

Requiem




The first GOOD vocaloid song I have heard in a long time. Meaning also the first good GUMI song I've heard in a long, long time.

This song I think actually takes V3 to its maximum potential. Okay, that might be an exaggeration, but from what I heard of other songs that are using V3, they don't sound much different from V2 at all... makes me wonder if they actually did anything different in V3, besides maybe an interface change (to make it easier to use? I dunno, I haven't seen V3 myself).

I think this one isn't bad at all though. GUMI still sounds like GUMI, but there's a distinct enough difference to say that this isn't the original GUMI - some other version. It even has the old version V2 to contrast which you can hear in the middle of the song.

Pretty cool!

No comments: