29.1.12

透明人間のニヒリズム




FINALLY! ANOTHER SOFT SONG OF THIS TYPE, IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO HEAR A NEW SONG OF THIS KIND BACK ON THE CHARTS!

I think I've noticed (or maybe I've noticed before but just never mentioned), I like songs where Miku sings a bit softly and the song is more mellow and slow (but not too slow), it just has a nice, tranquil feel to it. Also, the xylophones (...is the best way I can describe the instrument played in this song) adds a nice peaceful yet unique touch to the song. SATISFIED :V

Although, the title is kind of annoyingly hard to translate from my head... something about rhythms in the end, that's about it. What would Google say?

"Nihilism of the Invisible Man"

...

Okay, not only would I never have guessed that, I did it completely wrong with my rhythm guess.

No comments: