9.2.12

FFXIII-2 (Still Starting)

So there's this option to replay stages and give different answers (to watch different interactions/cinematics), and one of those times is when Noel asks Serah who Snow is.

Of course, there are the logical answers like "Leader of our group", "my boyfriend", etc...

The second playthrough of that, a new one popped up.

Noel: So... who is this Snow person?
Serah: Oh? He's my cat!
Noel:...the leader your militia group is a cat?

...:V Oh Serah. (And yes apparently she has a cat which she named after Snow)

=====

My typical Serah.

In the cinematics:

"Oh I'm so weak and I need Noel and Snow to protect me and help me I'm so fragile! *faint* "

In actual battle:

"FIRAGA" *Things blow up, enemies get OHKO'd, the whole screen is full of explosives*


After battle:

"...I feel kind of sorry for them. :("



If only I could insert "maniac yandere laughter" while she is attacking.

No comments: