29.6.12

Sing GUMI, Happy Birthday!

Looks like some good GUMI songs for her birthday came out after all.



It's tearfish's illustration! Bonus points for that! (Although her illustration looks more like miki than GUMI :V) That aside, I'm not too sure about the monotonic parts for most of the song, but I think chorus is pretty cool to listen to, as is the intermission. Instrumentals and illustration make this song pretty decent. I'm guessing the red haired girl is why the song is called "Cranberry"....



Somehow, I get the feeling the lyrics to this song would be really amusing to read. The video is pretty cute as usual, and the song has a nice "informative" feel to it. I guess its a pretty amusing song to listen to while watching the video, which is pretty fun. :V "Heartbreak Headlines"! Sounds like a good relationship song huh.



The first place song, and the song I've been listening to most of the day. A pretty normal song that's reminiscent of a few songs from supercell and KOTOKO (uh, just from my experience...). The more of the melodic ones that is, without excessive rock or excessive "poppy" style. Just a good "Rising" song if it makes song. I guess it tries to sound epic! As if, it were the World's Last Confession or something!!!!

No comments: