8.7.13

Anime Expo 2013

I think I should start offering con catering services. It's a bit tiring but having specific goals and plans in mind keeps me focused and its actually a bit of fun. Alright, catering services! Name your price, free butler costume included. Preference will lean towards females and people from outside of LA. :V

Stuff I bought: 50$ plastic framed fuzichoco art, another 20$ kina art that is supposed to be mailed to me, and 75$ preorder of kamipara. So yes, I spent about 200$ on a piece of paper inside plastic and invisible stuff. Oh yes 100$ on parking too.

#1 thing that surprised me: I met a grad student that works on the SAME FLOOR as I do. THERE WAS AN ANIME FANGIRL NEXT TO MY OFFICE ALL ALONG. HOW COULD I HAVE POSSIBLY MISSED THIS.

#1 dumbest thing I (we?) did: Sing backstreet boys with japanese accents. バト アイー ワント イト テャト ウェイ…

1 comment:

I Want To Be The Very Best! said...

Oh Google Translator. "Pigeon eye over one toy remote gateway Te~ya"