22.2.14

Random Spring 2014 Anime stuff

I am extremely excited for Magica Wars. It's still up in the air how well it will turn out but I feel like it has really high potential especially considering how amazing the contest submissions are, from some of the absolute best artists on pixiv. If fuzicoco's entry made it to the anime level... well I don't want to miss that.

Still, it's up to studio to make it a work of art, which is what it mostly was with the characters anyway. I guess if the animations and battles are done nicely (and that they occur frequently enough) I can accept whatever bs story they may come up for it, because it probably won't be good coming from an original TV series based on character illustrations. :V


Atelier Escha is also something to look forward to, although I'm more worried about the animation quality for that show given the poster image. Obligated to catch up on the Atelier games before this show starts.


Hmm I guess I should also watch Love Live.


Either way I will probably end up not watching anything until the season is over and then marathoning it mostly. Or maybe I'll remember mid-season and watch like 5 episodes of each series at a time. Still, I feel like it's been a while since I felt remotely excited for any season. I guess we'll have to see how it turns out.

EDIT: in other news aikatsu movie-- well I guess it would happen.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-02-22/aikatsu-franchise-gets-film-in-april

...Maybe a movie version of Naughty Police + Chocopop Detectives vs Swallowtail Thieves???

AND SPECIAL CAMEO OF POWA POWA PURURIN

No comments: