8.7.14

Idol Units

Random thoughts.

If I could produce any three-idol unit like they have in idolm@ster but instead have no restrictions of what series they'd come from...

I'd probably do Serika (c), Arisa, Kotori.

However, although Kotori is my favorite idol in μ's, I don't think she would really match the unit. Her appeal is different than the other two -- although they'd all classify as Pure, the type of Pure that Kotori possesses is distinctly different from the other two. 

...maybe I can substitute Totori as an idol?!?!?!?!?


Putting favorites aside, if I chose someone for talent (in particular for singing), I think I'd do something like:

Reika (c), Emily, Eli

Reika is a really amazing singer -- just hearing her voice in ML made me really like her. It's too bad she herself isn't that popular, I kind of think she deserves better than just a character role in ML. Then again if the seiyuu wasn't voicing a ML character (like a normal idol role or in a group such as AKB) I probably wouldn't know of her in the first place.

Hmm I realize I didn't pick anyone from Aikatsu. I guess I would put Ichigo somewhere but she's already the main character... :V

...Totori as an idol is a brilliant idea. ATELIER SERIES IDOL SPINOFF PLEASE!



EDIT: Also something very distantly related. The next big idol game! http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/08/mages-5pb-publishing-super-cute-idol-rhythm-game-3ds/

No comments: