14.10.14

夢色トレイン

(I can only find a preview version here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBxjzK-DkWs )

I have to admit Serika is great but her first song was only ok, didn't quite have its appeal as I would like it to have.


...BUT THIS ONE.

Man after I heard this one it was like an instant favorite. It seems to capture the essense of cuteness, and Serika herself is pretty much an embodiment of that so it represents her so well. There's just two things I wanted to note about this song:

1. What is the deal with trains?? First there was Kotori's single, and now Serika. What does this mean?? Should I become a train otaku?? What is the link with cuteness/purity and trains...???

2. I really wish there was MV or live out for this song out right now. I will probably melt at the performance of this kind of song. The dancing... the cuteness... kyun kyun...

No comments: