31.8.05

A Goal!! Well, not really.

So today at lunchtime I was all overexcited and enthusiastic about me having a pathway I want to follow down, and I wanted to write it all down at lunchtime to show my excitement!!!!

Well. It kind of... died down now, and... no, I'm not too excited anymore. :p but hey! I'll write whatever I think up anyway!

Ok, so I'm pursuing a Biology Major and a BME (Biomedical Engineering) major, and I have finally decided that these are the two majors that I, indeed, want to have. Both reasons are purely this: I want to take some interesting classes. For Biology, by following (mostly) what's on the course, I will be able to take very interesting upper division courses like Cell Biology, Microbiology, and various other biologically related topics. Saying I'm going for BME allows me complete access to the engineering school, giving me access to engineering classes such as robotics, signal processing, computer science... topics that might be interesting for combining with biological topics like neurobiology. Indeed, I also heard that the neurology major isn't hard and has the fewest amount of classes to pass, so if that's the case it might be possible to get a neurology major and have 3 majors!! if not, then at least 2 majors and a minor ^-^. But for now, and pretty much for the first time since I decided to take BME along with Bio, I feel pretty confident about that decision and will stick with it until something bad happens, like I flunk out of school or something. :p

No comments: