17.8.05

Hmm.... (2, because Hmm 1 involves something different)

You know, I waste huge amounts of time just thinking "I'm bored". Its not because I have nothing to do, in fact, I can think of many things I can do, its just for whatever reason I will just think "I'm bored" for the longest time and do nearly nothing.

Well, Maybe I don't do nothing, I certainly think when I'm during those periods. But most of what I think about turns out to be inproductive and not that useful anyway.

Well, a short while ago that ended, and now I'm in my "let's do something I wanted to do for 10 minutes before my ADHD kicks in and forces me to do something else" period. A couple minutes ago I was playing the piano. And now I'm typing random blog entries. And after this I will play... wait, no, my phone rang, its dinnertime. >.>

You know what else I did during my bored time? I educated myself on dating sims at megatokyo! Wait, damn, that just shows how much of a loser I am... XD

No comments: