3.4.06

Presenting...

So, me and a friend of mine were talking about dyed clothes, and somehow, I made my char into a superhero.

Terrafeuille: that npc in prontera would actually be USEFUL
Terrafeuille: that clothes dying npc >.>
TheMysteriousBox: I'd die my bard green
TheMysteriousBox: then wear a sunflower hat
Terrafeuille: although I think what they'll do is you can only dye using the standard RO dies... red, orange, yellow, green, blue, white....black..
TheMysteriousBox: and declare myself CHLOROPHYLL MAN!!
Terrafeuille: lololol
TheMysteriousBox: actually I think my alchemist would be better
TheMysteriousBox: die him green, wear sunflower hat and romantic leaf
Terrafeuille: XDDD yea alchemist
TheMysteriousBox: then summon plants me
TheMysteriousBox: CHLOROPHYLL BOY!!!
Terrafeuille: XDDD
Terrafeuille: sidekick name :P
TheMysteriousBox: D:
Terrafeuille: XD
TheMysteriousBox: uh, then I guess my bard will just be uh
TheMysteriousBox: AGILITY BARD!!!
TheMysteriousBox: which he is already >.>
Terrafeuille: lolol
Terrafeuille: lolol
Terrafeuille: a..ha... Agili... haha...
TheMysteriousBox: what? he is agility :p
Terrafeuille: Agility Bard and Chlorophyll Boy lolol
Terrafeuille: XDD it just... omg... funnn
Terrafeuille: make a comic :D haha
Terrafeuille: RO super hereos
TheMysteriousBox: D: I have a hard enough time making a story D:
Terrafeuille: :-( need villians lol
Terrafeuille: darrrn come on... T_T man...
TheMysteriousBox: I know some villians I can use
TheMysteriousBox: like
TheMysteriousBox: "The SPAMMER!!!"
Terrafeuille: XDDD
Terrafeuille: THe BOTTER? :D
TheMysteriousBox: no, spammer is an actual person in my guild :p
TheMysteriousBox: but we can say he controls an army of bots
TheMysteriousBox: out to take out Rune Midgard
Terrafeuille: oh arrow sp ammer?
Terrafeuille: spammer*
TheMysteriousBox: yes
Terrafeuille: XD haha ok
TheMysteriousBox: BEWARE HIS EVIL BOT MINIONS, with names such as jesicaa and kr0d
Terrafeuille: yay I got the email!!
TheMysteriousBox: :O
TheMysteriousBox: lilith?
Terrafeuille: lolol
Terrafeuille: plzhaelme? :O
Terrafeuille: no no the register one
TheMysteriousBox: gasp the "n00b talk attack" is distressing a female priestess
TheMysteriousBox: AGILITY BARD TO THE RESCUE
Terrafeuille: XDDD
TheMysteriousBox: so you can access the forums now? :O
Terrafeuille: <.<;; his ability?
Terrafeuille: high flee? super flee?
Terrafeuille: umm gonna see.
TheMysteriousBox: his ability is to make up lame jokes that will scare away n00bs!!!
TheMysteriousBox: uh, but it can also scare away ordinary people, but...
TheMysteriousBox: also, the magnificent ability to die right before your eyes!
Terrafeuille: XD lol that too
Terrafeuille: :-( although
Terrafeuille: <.< whewww
TheMysteriousBox: (which would render his sidekick, chlorophyll boy, more useful than the hero itself /swt)
Terrafeuille: I do'nt want to jinx
Terrafeuille: I won't say ahaha
Terrafeuille: lol th at makes it even funnier XD
Terrafeuille: that*
Terrafeuille: Chlorophyll Boy would be like... -.-;; everytime Agility Bard died ahaha.. or something

No comments: