4.9.06

Fate -Stay Night-

Contrary to what I've heard, I don't think the ending sucks at all. Very appropriate and though it wasn't exactly "OMG THIS ENDING RULES" I liked how it ended.

Now, the only thing with Fate is that its very complicated; I'm going to actually have to rewatch Fate -Stay Night- To understand probably what was going on. This is probably because I watched half of it for 6 hours straight on the plane back to china, and the other half 6 hours straight just right now on Labor Day. I need to rewatch to check if I'm missing so points, or if Fate -Stay Night- really is as confusing as it was the first time I watched it through. Well, not too confusing, just that all the flashbacks seem to happen so quickly, and whatnot. I probably just don't pay enough attention to detail since I have to read the subtitles while also watch what's going on.

But I don't think I'll rewatch Fate -Stay Night- right now... need to rest my eyes a bit. :p Yes, one thing is for sure, Fate -Stay Night- is very pretty. VERY pretty. @.@

No comments: