8.10.07

Perennial Midterms Rant

There was an episode of Lucky Star I watched over the weekend where one of the characters had something bad happen to her, then it showed her going through her day and making small, stupid, annoying little mistakes, which mostly have nothing to do with the bad thing that happened at first, but just because of the bad event she was now having a bad day.

I could not relate to this scenario any more than right now.

As a side note, I need to make a entry on Lucky Star after I finished it. As if it wasn't obvious already, I think its key attribute is the fact that many of the watchers are able to relate to the events occurring in Lucky Star fairly often, even if you're not a hardcore otaku. Like the 3-second rule, or the bad day example I was just talking about.

...If I get a C in one of my classes my life is over.

No comments: