25.4.09

Akikan

ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT THE ENTIRE CONCEPT SOUNDS RIDICULOUSLY STUPID, its not as bad as it could have been.


Either that or I've just been watching too many of these kinds of shows.

In summary, the last Akikan that shows up can pretty much summarize the entire series: A mix of a bunch of random elements put together in hopes it can become a somewhat decent show. And actually it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I mean, its definately not any good and not a series I'd recommend to anyone, but it could have been worse. Much worse.

...Although as long as the moe isn't gone I probably would have still watched it.

YES WELL ANYWAY IF I WERE A CANNED DRINK I'D BE ORANGE JUICE BECAUSE I wouldn't be too sweet or too concentrated, but not exactly clean and watery either. A bit sour at times but in a pleasant way, not offensive. A very common and nutritious juice drink.

...And I realize this "review" has not really much review qualities at all... ok lets add some:
-The character design of Melon is really cute but her personality is a bit bland for a tsundere. Its like, wanna-be tsundere but not.
-Grape girly is cute. Especially with her hair down :3
-Perverted childhood friend is funny.


EDIT: AKIKAN WAS BASED OFF A LIGHT NOVEL. No wonder the series is better than it sounds.

No comments: