15.7.10

モザイクロール



New GUMI song, by DECO*27 (same ones one did Yowamushi Mont Blanc). It got 20k+ views and 6k+ favorites in LESS THAN A DAY (I was looking for GUMI songs last night, and it hadn't even come out yet). Wtf!

Truth be told I don't feel the appeal in this song yet (I don't think its my style) however I do agree that the video to this music is absolutely awesome. I guess considering the other GUMI songs that are out right now this one beats it, but it's not a song that's going to stick with me I think, not like Yowamushi Mont Blanc.

I didn't know what this "Mozeikurooru" was so I entered it into google translate and found "mosaic roll"... I still don't know what that is. :V

2 comments:

Enigmatic Cube said...

HOLY CRAP THIS IS NUMBER 1 ON CHARTS TODAY

The Spatula said...

The song and video are relevant to my interests.