20.7.10

DECO*27

罪と罰



Seeing how DECO*27 is the new supercell we of course want to go through all of their records and see what songs they've done and how cool they are.

So far I haven't been too impressed but I really like this one! Its pretty cool o:

I didn't know what the kanji meant so I put it into google translate and it gave me "Crime and Punishment". :V

キミ以上、ボク未満。



OH HAY, I REMEMBER THIS SONG!!! I heard this song before, and I thought it was pretty neat. I guess that's why when I found it and listened to it again I thought this one was cool!

From what I could make out, I can read "Kimi (yi shang), boku (?)" with the parentheses being the amount of Chinese I could understand. So "you(r?) (last time), my (?)"...? Time to check google translate! :V >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "More You, Less Me" I fail at Chinese. :V

愛言葉



I've noticed, DECO*27's Miku songs are so much more happier than their GUMI songs... it almost makes GUMI look like an emo D: D: or just unlucky/depressed.

I like happy songs, though \o/ Miku's personality does represent a pretty cheerful type. Although GUMI seems pretty cheerful, if not more sporty than Miku...

"Love words..." something. GOOGLE TRANSLATE, SAVE ME AGAIN: ..."Love Words" REALLY, GOOGLE, REALLY? :V

Apparently the last kanji alone means "leaf", yet put together with the middle (in chinese I think its something like "i") it means words? ...:V

No comments: