19.1.11

より その一秒 スローモーション



Recently I downloaded a comiket album of supercell song remixes by other artists, and well since they're remixes, I wanted to listen to the originals. Apparently supercell made a lot more miku songs than I thought... they have an album which I never listened to, which explains why I don't know a lot of these songs. So naturally I want to go listen to the original versions and searched nicovideo for those original versions. This is one of the ones that turned up that I liked.

tl;dr downloaded supercell remixes, wanted original.

The title... I know something says "yori" but I don't know what that means, it pops up from time to time, oh well. :V The rest of it I can figure out from my limited chinese and english knowledge! "sono i " very likely translates to "this one second", while the other katakana means "slow motion", so "this one second, slow motion" something to that extent. :V

No comments: