16.1.11

Cipher サイファ



There wouldn't have been anything too special about this song aside that it's another pretty good song, except that they HAVE THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE LYRICS SO I CAN ACTUALLY GIVE AN OPINION OF THE LYRICS!!!!!!!!!!!!111one

...well, I was just estatic about that... and not too much of anything else. :V The lyrics seem to deal with contemplations of life, and how people deal with them (I think a theme about hope). I just hope that more people follow this trend and add more english translated lyrics to their songs so I can know what they're saying. :D

Aside from the fact that the song uses the idea of ciphers to interpret "complications" and "irrationalities" about the world, I don't think there's much left to de-cipher ha ha ha *gets shot from lame joke*.

No comments: