8.6.11

Back from China

What does that mean? Summary of vacation and pics right?!?

Of course not. NOW ONTO VOCALOID VIDEOS.

(and this is why I have no fans)

GUMI is getting a lot of popularity it seems these days. Is it because her birthday is coming up? Or because GUMI extend is coming out?



This current song, "Sky's Wings", is #1 on the vocaloid charts right now. I honestly think its a few of the same tones repeating over and over again, but maybe the lyrics mean something. Still its a decent enough song and its by GUMI. The vocals were done pretty well I think. And the guitar. Maybe its the guitar. :V



Uh, classic yuri gothloli ero themed song... yea... can't say much more about that. Not sure about the kanji in this title (maybe "hurt animal"?) And the katakana... looks like "Labyrinth". :V I think its still pretty catchy.



Somehow, this song has an "asian" feel to it. Or maybe I just hear too many asian songs with this kind of theme to it. Kind of a neat song regardless though. "Sakura" something? probably has to do something with sound, judging by the radical.



HAHAHA THIS AMUSED ME. What I was really impressed about this PV is that, previously GUMI did a similar themed song, however this one takes a satirical alternate route and appears to discuss the difference between online and offline personalities (whereas I wasn't really sure -- or don't remember -- what kind of view GUMI was taking). In any case both are intriguing videos, this one being more amusing while the other being more sad.
some girl vs some girl. I should really go and google translate all of this but I'm lazy right now. Maybe people will post comments and translate them for me! :V If you do: thanks I appreciate it!

No comments: