22.11.11

Random Vocaloid

Actually this is mostly a test to see if my new setting for twitterfeed works, but the recent vocaloid songs on the top charts aren't too bad this time.




its 40 meters again. Which reminds me, I don't I remembered to download his other song... :V Oops oh well. Well this one is pretty bumpy. Kind of nice to listen to, probably the same aura as toriniko city. (I think I spelled that wrong :V)

Title sounds like "Barometer" so I'll use that.




Vocarock, not usually a big fan of it but it has a good melody so its not too bad. Title says "GRINDING JUSTICE" according to google translate because I'm too pathetic to understand the kanji on its own.




A weird song. Sounds terrible on startup but after the chorus comes along it seems to get pretty catchy.

As if you couldn't figure out from the first couple lines (or the picture itself), the title of the song is "Siren People".

No comments: