17.8.12

Atelier Totori 2 (Unfinished, part 2)

From now on I'm no longer calling this game "Atelier Meruru", but in actuality it will be "Atelier Totori 2" because clearly (to me) this is just a sequel to the first Atelier Totori game. And "Atelier Rorona" is of course "Atelier Totori 0".

TOTORI IS THE MAIN CHARACTER OKAY.


Anyway. There is some early spoilers but I highly doubt anyone who is interested in the game will have not played it by now.


So Hom-chan is back! I'm happy, but I liked her outfit in the first game better :(. But still, nice to have artificial humans running around doing my work for me. We get them pretty early in the game too, so that's nice, along with the registering of items. This is useful considering how annoying it is to synthesize items that require like 7 steps when you start with the basic gatherable ingredients...

Oh yeah. Astrid is such a jerk. :V

No comments: