11.8.12

Comiket 82 Day 3

1. That feel where you go in circles in an area for so long after having bought so much stuff, you aren't sure if you bought doujin from that good looking booth already or not.  (and of course you have too much stuff you're carrying to bother looking through and checking)

2. People say its awkward when they see a cute little girl selling hardcore ero doujin. I find it more awkward finding 50-60 year old people selling loli moebait stuff... >.> Oh well, don't discriminate!

3. Screw east hall ero doujin, west hall 2 original works is where its at. Everything is SO AMAZING THERE.

4. Comiket traffic is like everyday Hong Kong rush hour subways, except you tend to have goods you want to protect rather than yourself. But I daresay Hong Kong at the subway is a worse experience in general than Comiket.

5. Somehow, I had the MOST stuff I wanted to buy today, but I finished up comiket the earliest today. I blame pointless 3 hour lines in the previous days which I desperately avoided today.

6. Advice for future comiket goers: use the backdoor to go between east-west. Less than 5 minutes to go from one hall to another. I had no trouble going from west to east to west again.  It was more trouble going through the halls itself, especially east hall. 


...I need to buy a new suitcase. :|

No comments: