17.11.13

Guided Fate Paradox (Starting off)

Finally after conferences and tests and not having my PS3 around I'm finally getting around to playing this game. Pretty hyped up right now so I'm just typing out a few of my thoughts:


>Choices between English and Japanese dub: As a somewhat love live fan this would be blasphemy to not choose Japanese dub. Kind of looking forward to seeing what Kotori plays... I should be able to recognize her voice, right? Right? >.>

> Nico as main heroine: When I first learned of this I was thinking "Aww this main heroine is totally different from how Nico is in the show!" ...Then within the first 10 minutes I'm like "...OK, yup its her, voice and personality."

> The game starts off with some lottery analogy. SCHOOL IDOL FESTIVAL GASHA ANYONE??
"I have never won anything in my life" >> I have never got an UR in my life.
This is the story of blah becoming god. (or maybe blah becoming the CEO of KLabs... yeah that's a better analogy!)

> Japanese Maid Angels YEAHHH This game makes so much sense.

No comments: