16.11.13

Neptunia Anime (Unfinished)

Yes I finally am watching it, it's a miracle huh.


(and several posts ago I said I'd be watching it while it aired, what a lie)

Some things I noticed:

1. When Vert played 4 Goddesses Online she literally seemed to have screenshots of Neptunia V on her monitors. That was pretty amusing to me.

2. Nepgear is awesome

3. When Nepgear said she was afraid that she'd get stronger than her sister, I was like "Hey, this exactly happened in all my games with her" since I always powerlevelled Nepgear the most in those games. Sorry about that Nepgear!

4. Nepgear is superior

5. I'm not too big of a fan of natural Uni, nor am I a fan of drill hair, but for whatever reason I always found transformed Uni really cute.

6. Nepgear is better though

7. I wasn't really surprised at anything in the anime... until the end of episode 5. Peashy at the end of episode 5 made really go "HOLY CRAP DID NOT EXPECT THIS THIS IS AWESOMEEEEEE", good job guys. Well I guess its not surprising, but for whatever reason I was just like "kitaaaaaaa"

8. Moar Nepgear plz

As if my 2nd to last comment wasn't enough I'm only at the end of episode 5. Looking forward to watching more Nepgear of the anime.

No comments: