19.12.03

RE: HARVEY MUDD

DAMMIT THIS COLLEGE IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!! I REALLY WANT TO APPLY TO THIS COLLEGE BUT DAMN I HATE THEIR COLLEGE APPLICATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright Alright. Today a letter arrived in the mail and it for some reason says that I already sent in my application, only I don't have my Essays, SATs, Recommendations, etc. OF COURSE I DON'T HAVE THEM YET THE APPLICATION DUE DATE IS JANUARY 15TH!!!! I ONLY SENT IN THE FIRST PORTION WITH THE 50 BUCKS BECAUSE THE SITE WON'T LET ME ACCESS THE REST OF THE SITE IF I DIDN'T!!!!
Alright, Alright. Hopefully, I can call the Admissions office on Monday and ask what the heck is going on. and HOPEFULLY it won't be too late by then.
Argh. I hate College Applications. Beautiful way of starting off my Winter Vacation. Ah, some Gunbound...

No comments: