18.12.03

Winter Break

Tis really a break... or tis really a break? From my schedule, it doesn't seem like it. For future reference and to show what a real break (in the neck) it'll be, here's a list of things I must do:
College Essays for Harvey Mudd (x2) and Georgia Tech
College Applications to Fill Out... oh what a pain
Hamlet.... I would choose "not to be"... reading it
Internal Assessment for Global. (I HATE GLOBAL. BTW Everything above I hope to finish by the first weekend of Winter Break. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD)
ToK Presentation (To make our school look bad... appropriately enough)
ToK: Chinese Philosophy and Mad Teachers (Yea yea yea read read read)
Math Portfolio (Looks intimidating.)
Community Service for NHS (GAH!!!! DIIIIIIIIIIEEEE)
Science Bowl meetings (Meh.)
Aight Aight. That means tons of work to do and no time to rest. I must get to it! ...Bah! Humbug!
-Thomas

Don't worry, I'll probably end up procrastinating anyway. :P -Guai

No comments: