27.1.04

ALRIGH ALRIGH HERE'S YOUR DEDICATION PMA

Ok, a note to anyone I dedicate to, which right now the ones I only have left is PMA and PJBW: I DEDICATE ON MY OWN WILL. ITS NOT A MATTER OF FAIRNESS OR WHATNOT, BUT MERELY WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT. YOU'RE ALL EQUAL FRIENDS, DON'T WORRY; ITS JUST THAT ONE DAY I FELT LIKE TALKING ABOUT RIORIUS IN MY BLOG!!!
With that said, I feel like talking about PMA right now because I'm talking to him right now. :)
-----
Pokemaster Ash, PMA, PA. As much as hell continue to deny it, he's the most arrogant person I have ever met, and anyone else that knows him will tell you just the same. Nevertheless, he's a good friend, and like all groups of friends, we always need one that almost everyone picks on for fun (no harsh feelings intended; in fact, in return we let PMA beat us up in his fancy without one complaint... RP form of course :P ).
Now as long as I'm talking about PMA here, I might as well be honest about him in every way. He (maybe due to his egotism) tends to blab on and on, despite the fact that some people do not want to listen to what he is talking about, and sometimes this really annoys some people out. For me, I have learned to deal with it, although occasionally I do burst out when I'm angry and yell at him for his faults (no harsh feelings intended PMA, seriously). However, I have known of some who were repulsed by PMA's habits and have grown astray from PMA. Strangely enough, those who grow astray from him also grow astray from most of the ASB Vets community. Shows we're all one in a group eh?
PMA, however, is a nice guy. Sometimes he does come up with interesting conversations, as long as you have something to actually talk about with him. He's a fairly good chess player, and he has drastically improved in his chess skills since the first time I played him. He has beaten Sal2 a couple of times; he still, however, has yet to defeat me, which I find kind of ironic as I'm sure Sal2 by now has beaten me more than I have beaten him. :P
His arrogance and style in the ASB War to always take the spotlight and destroy everyone in his way in one line is represented in Team Baka as Sgt. Bor, who views himself as someone highly but really is just a stupid zombie with bunny ears and causes more harm than good. A fun character to play with, more fun than Sal2's character (since I have to make up typos for his -_-;; ).
On a final note, I really would find it nice to meet PMA in person. I've learned a lot about him from the internet, but I think I don't really know him that well until we've actually met face to face. Perhaps if that day comes, I can really come to understand PMA better as a person than as an egostical freak that the whole ASB Veterans portray him to be. Yea yea, I know PMA's better than that, but after all, without an arrogant nuisance like him, where would the ASB Vets be? You know what, he truly does deserve the title as leader of the ASB Vets. ^-^

No comments: