15.1.04

A Random Dedication to RiOrius

In utter boredom and in spite of the many things I should be doing instead, I will write up my opinions of this friend who will be attending Harvey Mudd next year, so hopefully I can meet up with him next year. :3
Ok, physical features and personality. Alright, actually I never met the guy so I can't give you the actual physical description, but here is an idea of my perspective in most RPGs. First of all, he's always wearing a cloak. A brown cloak at that. His face is very.... anime-ish. I haven't quite gotten his facial features nor his hairstyle made out, but I think his hair was either Black or Yellow. *shrug*
His Personality is one that I can relate to. Intelligent, good sense of humor, and a bit of arrogance, quite the person to talk to, when he talks. He is a quiet one, only talking when necessary, whereas I continuously blab and make up a conversation at any time. He does respond when he is here, however, and in this aspect he is better than PJBW. He also has expertise in physics, another aspect that is different from mine (I much prefer biology). However, aside from that, we can relate to each other quite a bit (there are also a bunch of movies such as Matrix and LotR which I have no interest in, but that is but a minor concern).
A Magic: The Gathering player was he when I first met him. It was quite fascinating incorporating M:TG into the ASB War and I was soon to be his only accomplice/rival in the RPG using those cards, though a majority of my cards remained on Counterspells as I prefer annoyance over an offensive. This sort of (not really, actually) leads up to him as a chess player, and a really good one at that. I dare say his skills are much better than mine, though not entirely without flaws. However, just as in physics, his moves are precise and calculated; he can see through any escape as long it is within several pieces; its when 7 of his pieces of his good pieces are being threatened that he begins erring at some area, occasionally costing his queen. But overall, very good evasive skills and can frustrate the opponent to a great extent.
He is portrayed as Dr. Roi in some random RPG I'm doing right now (http://teambaka.blogspot.com), appropriately as an expert physicist, just as Thomas is an expert biologist (supposedly specializing in Neurology).

No comments: