18.1.04

A Not-So-Random Dedication to Savester2

After seeing my dedication to RO, Sal2... got jealous eh? :P Well Well here's to you my insane friend.
Did I say insane? Yes I did. But not insane in a bad way. More towards imaginative, actually. A fine line between insanity and genius, and here is one right now. Only from what I hear he's also a brute. O.O That last addition makes him scary. On another random note, he lives in the middle of nowhere with corn. A very strange person indeed, (Aliens, anyone?) but likable and a very good friend.
So my physical characteristic of him in ASB Wars is generally a cyborg sort of Nidoking, that can speak human. When he turns Charitan, he suddenly adds Charizard Wings to the back of his figure, but that's really all. When he's in incognito mode, he has a brown trenchcoat and hat; his face is unseeable, though occasionally you can see his glaring and freaky eyes (yellowish or red, determined by his emotion, I suppose).
Enough of his physical attributes, how is him as a character? Well, like I said, he's smart and insane, and thus he also doesn't take up too much for sympathy and niceness. For an intelligent fellow, he is quite honest most of the time, always a good trait to have. Unlike PMA, who is quite honestly very friendly and trustworthy yet not the brightest guy around, he can be quite scary at times if you don't know who he is. He seems to enjoy brute force and that sort of thing (probably due to his physical attributes IRL), whereas I on the other hand enjoy trickery and the small yet smart little kid that manages to beat everyone up. Other than that small difference (and everything else tha tgoes into the category of violence and taking over the world), I'd say we're quite similar.
He is as well a very keen Chess player, and I will acknowledge that he is most likely better than I am. Strangely enough, he has the worst luck with PMA... In any case. He enjoys a slow a torturous death rather than a quick victory, and probably it is there which leaves him a weakness to PMA continously lucking out on him. Or it is probably because he values his pieces so much that he usually is unwilling to sacrifice? Or maybe he just underestimates PMA.
Well that's all I can say, other than a interesting little fact that we both have a card that we can blackmail each other in, and hence we say nothing about it. :)

EDIT: A few more things: He plays Moliere in Team baka, a really insane genius that loves bunnies and has horrible spelling, just like him talking to me over IM... HORRIBLE spelling. :) Also, one last note of him is that he indeed has a good sense of humor and I appreciate him because of that. He is very funny. :)

No comments: