20.3.04

ASBW Chronicles Box Logs #1: Origin of Specimens

Yea, I'm starting. I'm more or less gonna be writing this spontaneously as I'm going along, so prepare for incomplete chapters and edits and really weird sounding phrases.
I guess i can start off by saying that, like many beings, childhood becomes fainter and fainter as time goes along, and I can only remember very little of the early days of the ASB War. I do remember that I was raised by a colony of Digletts, friendly but rigid in their caste complex. I learned many of their fashions and acquired my ever spontaneous speed by living with them, one that will certainly come to use later on in my life. I noticed, as a child, that I did not seem like the regular Diglett; for one thing, my body wasn't attached to the ground. Nevertheless, the diglett community accepted me as one of their own, and as long as I was doing my tasks, I was fine.
However, one day my Diglett community was ruined as a bunch of humans came in to destroy our underground city (at least on the surface, which wasn't much) and create what we now know as the Anime Style Battling community. Yes, this is where it all started, when our group first met... and when I first decided to rally some pokemon and cause some conflict, you know, show them what they did to the Digletts.
I remember it was a nice, sunny day as I looked out from above a building; despite having been with the digletts for most of my childhood life, I learned quickly the ways of humans, though to them I seemed nothing but an orphan. My clothes I had acquired from quickly taking a shirt and pants from some karate kid, because I thought those looked the coolest.
I jumped from the building I was standing on into a window. Once inside (a storage room), I ran throughout the whole building filling the place with voltorbs and electrodes in secretly hidden places. How did I get them? Don't ask, I don't know myself. :P What does matter was that, just as I got out of the building and was about the press the button that would make the building go boom, a person jumped over me and said "Stop! In the name of Justice!!!"
Apparently, this kid had real power and began punching me like a bully. Mean kid he was. But I ran away from him and pressed the button.
BOOM!!!
So that was the end of the ASB Tower I. But the story doesn't end there. The mean kid with kind of spiky and funny hair chased me all over the place, trying to get me as if we were playing catch or something.
And then, for reasons I did not know yet, there was a giant shriek. Me and my new friend immediately stopped our
tag game and looked over to the side as... as...
Actually, I remember it as a rather cute looking Gengar and Pikachu hybrid suddenly sprouted out on the streets and began stomping around. Being the curious kids that we were, we (of course) went to the giant Genachu, where we saw a maniac popcorn seller child laughing evilly.
"Mwahahaha!! My ASB Popcorn works! I will now RULE THE WORLD with my new popcorn invention!!! MWAHAHA!!" (Ah, the life back then, so simple and naive).
"Oh you shall not! I shall stop you!!" My friend who beat me up told the popcorn seller kid, and immediately both of them were on the floor brawling.
In the meantime, I walked over to a park where I met a cool friend who was the child of a large park owning business. Hearing how much fun me and my friend the bully and the popcorn kid were having, came out in his indiana jones suit and soon we were all running around, blowing up buildings, infesting people with infested popcorn, and just having plain childhood fun. Then, it happened.
Popcorn kid infested bully with one of his popcorns.
At first, Popcorn kid thought nothing would happen but for the bully to become nothing more than a large mind controlled minion, but in fact, the bully began to glow. He suddenly began feeling more... arrogant, and with his arrogance came some amazing powers.
"I shall defeat you injustice doers!" The bully said, and threw a ball of energy at us. We got out of the way, but the huge building that was behind us blew up and collapsed.
"Hmmm... this is bad," The popcorn kid told me and park boy. "We must use... PIZZA OF RESTORATION on him before his condition gets any worse!!! I never knew he had an allergic reaction to my popcorn."
So, the three of us tried getting the bully to eat the pizza, but it was really hard. The bully kept on trying to blow us up, and we thought our war would never end until...
It came... as a child I was told of the legend, but never thought it would actually be true... It was...
The Flying Diglett.
And it talked to us. It made the bully back to what he was before and it told us...
"Actually, I'm supposed to be the Voice, who comes in later in these chronicles, but for the early days I decided to take a more child friendly view, so I took the image of a flying diglett. Now, children, what I have to tell you is very important, so listen up. You children are still too early to understand the capability of your powers, and for that it is dangerous. Just look at what you have done to this city..."
"I," the bully stated with a smirk, "was not destroying it. I was merely protecting it."
"Yea," I giggled back. "You were the one who blew up half of the city."
"ENOUGH! Children! There is time when all of you shall meet again, but it is not now. For now, I shall send you two, Salvester2 the shadekeeper, themysteriousbox the warkeeper, out, and there shall be peace in this world. But beware, Kinlap the peacekeeper and PMA the lightkeeper, they will be back one day..."

TMB the kid: Wait wait wait! Cut!! *looks to narrator* That sounds so corny do you know that?
Narrator: Oh shut up, you're not telling the story, you try making something up 10 PM in the night
TMB the kid: arrrrg. hopefully you'll edit and put something less corny in. Continue!!

So, in essence from the flying diglett, our new group of friends was split to different worlds. I have heard that popcorn kid may have went to a planet called Char to visit some relatives. I, on the other hand, landed in a forest, where I met an old man that shall forever change the style of battle. Not that I had much of a style before.

TMB the kid: OK CUT!! That was lame. It better get better later on.
Narrator: it should it should!! just wait!

No comments: