12.4.08

Morbidity.

Generally I should be doing my lab report which is what I had planned, but due to my illness I'm going to delay that. One may be wondering why I can't do my lab report if I'm here writing in my blog, but due to previous experience (for example, this afternoon) I found that when I'm doing academic work which usually requires thinking, I'll be exerting a lot of energy and this severely degrades my condition when I'm sick. If I do something that doesn't require that much thinking and is just relaxing (maybe like watch Aria, if I had Aria on this computer...) I don't think it will stress me out as much which would be significantly better so I can recover from my condition faster.

On a positive note I didn't procrastinate on my lab report and have most of it (I think) finished. I'm just worried I won't have as much time to double check over it before I have to turn it in.

In regards to anime, I completely finished Clannad in one weekend. This requires a blog writeup since it was obviously good, but that will have to come later because that also requires quite a bit of thinking and energy exertion. Someone remind me to do that later. And to also put up a writeup on the ONE visual novel too.

I have a strange suspicion that my illnesses and my microbiology class are conspiring together. A few weeks ago when our teacher started talking about Viruses I had an outbreak of Herpes virus, which I hadn't had for a while. (Herpes virus is a latent virus that comes back every so often in a person who has it, for those who don't know, use wiki) And now when my teacher is starting her lecture on pathogens and immunology, I get sick again. Which I can complain is unfair because I was only sick 3 months ago (and I think its the exact same illness too, a common cold -_-;; ) but on top of that I get allergies and the lovely Santa Ana winds coming by to make me feel more miserable than I already am. Well, on the positive side I don't have a fever.

Yet. >.> <.<

No comments: