6.4.08

MUSIC QUIZ THINGY

With help from ChikoSai because as sad as it sounds I have no idea what 3/4ths of the titles on my playlist mean. Probably the reason why I never did it earlier.


RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.


1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?

Kimi ga Matteiru Kara
(I'm still here waiting for you)
[Gackt]
If anything probably just waiting for someone to finish so we can leave already.

2. How would you describe yourself?

Hitorigoto
(Monologue)
[KOTOKO]
...uh, I'll interpret this as being somewhat of a loner. Which is partly true.

3. What do you like in a girl?

Duran Shoukan
(Summoning of Duran)
[Kajiura Yuki, Mai Hime OST]
...ok... the most farfetched interpretation I can think of this is tsundere which is WRONG... well maybe not quite but certainly not Duran.


4. How do you feel today?

Monochrome Sekai
(Monochrome World)
[Shimotsuki Haruka]
I don't see the world in gray! ...Do I? ...It's cloudy today.


5. What is your life's purpose?

Rhythm Emotion
[Endless Waltz]

Not quite. In a most farfetched idea it could signify adding a sort of stability to complex human behavior which could possibly signify the desire to overcome one's faults to become someone greater. Or that I live for techno.
I think its the former.

6. What is your motto?

Snow Angel
[KOTOKO]
HAHAHA THIS MAKES NO SENSE BUT IT'S ENTERTAINING.

7. What do your friends think of you?

Heart Warm
[Spiral OST]
ROTFL.

8. What do you think of your parents?

Kimi yo, Utsukushii Kaze ni Nare
(Feeling the beautiful wind with you)
[KOTOKO]
Well, we DO go on vacations a lot. Possibly symbolic about the enjoyment of spending time with my family.

9. What do you think about very often?

Last Song
[Gackt]
Because its better than the current song.


10. What is 2 + 2?

Happy Material
[Various Artists, Negima anime]
...at least its school related? Happy math?


11. What do you think of your best friend?

Michishirube
(Guidance? or something like that)
[Yuumao]
Umm... well I don't have one type of best friend anyway so... I guess I'm a good guider? or I get guided by my friend? I think the former would apply more.


12. What do you think of the person you like?

Kagerou
(Dragonfly, or Heat Haze)
[Various Artists]
:V Heat maybe more appropriate. Analogy for "hot?" I don't like "hot" girls though...


13. What is your life story?

Can you feel crying alone?
[tiaraway]
That sounds remarkably emo.


14. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Neat Sister
[Rozen Maiden OST]
...WHAT.

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?

Ashi Ato
(Footprints)
[KOTOKO]
Because the foot is the most attractive part of the body. For more symbolic meaning, Footprints are like imprints in the sand which can interpret to having fond fading memories which would mean I would think she'd be memorable.

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?

Chiisana Shiawase
( A Small Happiness)
[Kajiura Yuki, Mai Hime OST]
Not a bad song actually, for a wedding.


17. What will they play at your funeral?

Fusion Star
[KOTOKO]
An excellent way to end my life. Like the Big bang, only opposite.

18. What is your hobby/interest?

Yamiyo no Prologue
(Prologue to a Dark Night)
[Kajiura Yuki]
I am secretly a dark and evil person. Actually, some people may agree with this.

19. What is your biggest fear?

Hua Duo Kai Hao Le
(The flowers have finished blooming)
[S.H.E.]
Symbolic of the end of life? Or the end of the "blooming" period of life, aka getting old. Not a bad fear to have.


20. What is your biggest secret?

Solitary
[Gackt]
...I don't think its that big of a secret that I'm sort of a loner.


21. What do you think of your friends?


Kirameki no Kanata he
(That Sparkle on the other side)
[Miyu Matsuki]
Awwww... how cute... Sounds very Aria-ish.

No comments: