20.11.08

15 random things

This is the stuff I do when the presentation I've been worried for 3 months 6 months over a year is 2 days away. Posted on my facebook.

"Once you've been tagged you have to write a [note] with 15 weird/random facts about you. At the end you choose 15 people to tag."


1. I'm always seen wearing long pants of some sort. Whether it be jeans or slacks or whatnot.

2. I think better when I pace.

3. I'm much more hardcore otaku than I tend to want to be. If had no self-control I'd be 110% hikikomori.

4. My moe is medium wavey hair and elbow gloves. :(

5. I can forget what I was doing in less than 2 seconds.

6. I'm not as intelligent as I appear to be to people. My image seems to give out that feeling though.

7. I'm not as emotionally inert as I appear to be to people.

8. I tend to not care about things not concerning me, but I will tend to listen to them, even if I don't appear to be listening.

9. I think up random story/plot ideas almost involuntarily. However because I prioritize school over other hobbies I usually never build on them, although someday I wish I will build on them.

10. I prioritize my studies over almost everything else, but really admire those who have other hobbies that they prioritize over their schoolwork.

11. I'm actually more organized than people give me credit for. But things tend to go wrong anyway. :V

12. I like stupid-looking birds. Like pigeons, ducks, and chickens. :V

13. Similar to how I like coming up with plot and ideas, I like coming up with different mathematical sequences and structures. Sadly this is wasted on trivial things like making combos in EFZ or stat builds in Ragnarok Online.

14. I am generally bad at reading any forms of text more than 3 lines long. Beyond that, if I'm actually interested I will probably read only like 70% of the words most of the time, while it is significantly less if I'm NOT interested in the subject. Even in math I am terrible in interpreting symbols; its only when I can visualize what's going on that then I would understand it.
tl;dr I can't read.

15. I watch nico videos, read anime related stuff, and facebook while I am working as a technician in my lab. And I should really stop doing that.

No comments: