1.11.08

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

MY MOE WEAKNESS.

When looking at this anime from an objective view, I can't say it's that great. The storyline, while better than the typical harem anime (I'm really happy that the main girl and guy gets matched up immediately... AND STAY MATCHED UP) is really quite mediocre. There are things that are quite obvious in what will happen so nothing is really that new... still... in the present anime world where tsunderes dominate, to have a sweet deredere rich girl to play the main role this time... it's pure awesomeness. To top it off, her character design is one that I find incredibly attractive so I can't say any more than "It's my moe fantasy." A world where everything goes according to plan, practically... you get a rich, prostegious, intelligent, innocent, otaku girl falling for you.

...You can't get ANY further from reality than this.

Anyway, as I've already stated, the art design for this anime is SPECTACULARLY MOE. It's the addictive drug that drives my main ambition to watch anime (in contrast to say a live action movie). The music is pretty fun too, although similar to the plot: cute, yet not great. Without a doubt, the strongest point of this anime is the sheer cuteness in the artwork, and I HIGHLY suggest people who like stuff just because of the moe anime design, and pretty much solely for the anime design, to watch it. And I HIGHLY suggest anyone who doesn't like anime just for its artwork and is looking for something with substance, to avoid it.

OMG I AM SOOOOO HAPPY HARUKA IS A MAIN CHARACTER! A MAAAAIIIIN CHARACTER THAT I LIKE, SO GODDAMN CUTE!!!

...consequently I think the other girls in this show aren't as good, which is pretty unusual. I MEAN THE MAIN CHARACTER IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER HOW WEIRD IS THAT--Well, Haruka is unique in that way (in these types of anime these days) so that's why I like it.

Well, there's ONE other character that I liked... it was one of the friends of the little sister who I thought was also incredibly moe but she played a very small role in the anime... hmm... I wonder if the manga is better... *checks it out*

No comments: