28.7.09

RO Stories

The new RO Diary is ROStory, and the title gave me an idea: To keep RO Stories on ROStory!! Who would have thought!!! :V

http://rostory.org/EngiMatikul/

The blog is friend-restricted because I don't want random creepy peoples reading my sucky stories and going "lol u suk" ;o; harsh criticism! harsh!!

But I'll accept anyone as friends so as long as you make an account and friend me I'll friend you back so you can view.

On a slightly related note, its interesting why I sometimes find writing for RO more easy than writing original stories. I believe this is due to two reasons. One is the social aspect: there are people I know that I write into the stories, with their character personalities all defined already. And likewise these people may read my stories and appreciate them, which makes the author (myself) feel somewhat happy. The second aspect is a similar aspect in that everything is structured and ready to be embellished. The plot is already there, in skeletal form; I just need to give it flesh and make some creative way of telling it. This is remarkably easier than coming up with plot and everything all by yourself, then having to flesh it out on top of it.

Taking those into consideration, yes, my RO story output is remarkably higher than my other stories, which I usually only bother to make an outline of.

No comments: