12.11.10

Daydreaming

http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2010/11/daydreaming-is-a-downer.html

Oi, I don't think I'm being more depressed and I'm one that tends to stray from my mind every single day... Well, I do see in cases that I will feel like I have nothing to do at times but that's usually more associated with the fact that I'm sitting in front of a computer, imo, which seems to distract me and make me forget what I was going to do a lot of the time.

I personally believe its an issue of idleness and having nothing to do rather than actual daydreaming. If my mind is wandering while I'm doing a hard problem on my homework, I don't think I come back depressed afterwards... :V

1 comment:

Akuun said...

That article sounds pretty dumb. People aren't ALWAYS daydreaming about something better than what's doing on in reality, and the fact that some of their subjects would effectively tweet WHILE sleeping with someone says something about the sample population itself.