27.11.10

VOCALOID songs

Lately there have been some pretty decent vocaloid songs, alongside with that Love Synthesizer song. Perhaps its because of this Vocamaster thing that was around recently? Hmm... Nevertheless a lot of these songs aren't too terrible.



"Who is Smiling" - has a good melody.



サイノウサンプラー - A nice, "hoppy" song. Can't quite figure out what the title means right now though... "Sainousenburaaaaaa"...? :V



fake or fate - a song by producer maya. I'm really not a big fan of her (his?) works because I don't think he/she/it can use vocaloid properly. I like the artist that did this video though... I think people are saying things about how the video feels very "eroge-theme"ish.



Toku P producer!!! Sadly, I don't think his latest works are striking a chord with me (and with many people for that matter) these days. Well, its in the top charts so still...



むかしむかしのきょうのぼく - DECO27. Enough said. Oh, I should add, Angry Miku is scary. :(

("Strange Strange myself of right now?" PV seems appropriate for that)

No comments: