20.2.11

家出少年と迷子少女



THIS GUMI SONG IS SO AMAZING I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT

No really, I'm not very sure what's going on. :V Ah, the time when not knowing japanese can be such a detriment...

Song-wise I think its ok, but the animation for the video is very cute. Although as I said I'm not sure what's going on, and the very end part has... quite a surprise where I do wish I knew what was going on.

Speaking of not knowing what's going on, all I can know from the title is there's "something" boy and "something" girl. The boy part looks something like "out of house" so maybe, outdoor boy? I dunno about the girl part.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE WHAT DO YOU SAY? "Runaway boy and Stray girl". We need a Watson for translating languages like japanese. :V

(Watson the computer that played jeopardy)

No comments: