8.7.11

Arcana Heart 3 (Failing, part 2)

Ok I took a look at all the characters and tested them out (as well as a few arcanas). My general evaluation:

-The very first blonde-haired girl on the top right (the one that summons the dark swords) is the absolute easiest character for me to use. Her moves are very intuitive and I can't see how anyone could go wrong with her.

-The magician girl is amazingly awesome!! Too bad I'm not fond of her hairstyle, which is like a boy's hair (and can easily be mistaken as a boy) :(. Also her moves are ridiculous, are you serious, different activation depending on what cards you lay out? :V But in spite of all that I think she's my second favorite now and I'd probably learn her after the Miko girl.

-Speaking of the magician her Mirror Arcana IS SO COOL. It looks SO TERRIBLE TO USE (since it depends on the opponent you're fighting) but it looks SO AMAZING. I feel like I want to use that arcana now. :V

-that demon sister girl scares me.

-mecha china fighter is kind of interesting :V but she seems pretty slow. And lol at the scientist girl nade-nadeing her before the battle. :V

-That one girl with a dog is like.. playing Kano from EFZ. with a dog. :V

-Angel loli is cute but she's such a jerk :V not as much as the swimsuit blob, but still.

-on a similar(?) note I can see how the love girl is such a ditz and can be really annoying in battle. "LOVE PUNCH" wtf

-Conclusion: Mikos are the best! :V hurray for my scrubby 10 hit combo. That uses a dash cancel. :V

Speaking of dash cancels, it looks like they merged ICs with the super bar in this game, and at the same time turned the IC into dash. Well, apparently you can also cancel using the extend force button; that's probably for situations where you don't launch your opponent 50 feet into the air. The launchers seem to let you have stun time long enough so that you can dash cancel and continue comboing them in the air, which is really cool. I think I may develop a habit similar to what I do in efz, where I rarely use the bar and instead use it almost all the time for cancelling and extending my combos. :V

No comments: