3.7.11

Miku Concert

Concert Review, Mobile Version!

1. Hologram thing didn't look that great if miku moved further away from you, but I guess that's the limitation of their technology. Their positioning of miku was pretty good though.

2. I didn't know about 4 out of all the songs they played at the concert. Having like more than half of the songs from diva 2nd helped.

3. Clover Club: first song I was surprised they played.

4. Popipo: tony's purpose is fulfilled.

5. Romeo and cinderella: 見えない...

6. Rin, Meltdown: I usually sing along to these songs since no one can hear me, but never for meltdown. Fffff high notes

7. Luka, Let's be friends: あ、見た。

8. World's End Dancehall: Dark Horse song of the concert. In English too! Lol everyone was like" durr I don't know this song" oh you audience guys :V

9. FFFFFFFFF SPICA

10. FFFFFFFFFF AI KOTOBA DECO27 BANZAI

11. The last two comments made the concert worth going.

12. Btw all costumes came from diva 2nd. :V

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments: